If mesmerizing ribbons of colour swirling across the sky sounds like a must-see, register to win a trip for 2 to the Yukon and experience the northern lights, one of the great natural wonders of the world.
Register for the BlueShore Mother’s Day Run by this Saturday, March 9th, and you will be entered in an amazing draw for a trip for 2 to the Yukon. Your trip will include round-trip airfare, 2 nights of hotel accommodation and a night of aurora viewing thanks to our friends at Air North, Northern Vision Development and Northern Tales Travel Services - what an experience!
It is early in the registration period so odds are great!
Register here: www.runmomrun.ca
Already registered? You are entered in the draw! This is the perfect opportunity to invite your friends and family to join you and be entered too! Discover what makes the Yukon unlike any other place in the world, capturing the hearts and imagination of travellers from around the world.
• Roundtrip airfare for two from Vancouver, Kelowna, Victoria, Edmonton, or Calgary to Whitehorse, Yukon on Air North, Yukon’s Airline
• Two nights’ accommodation at a downtown Whitehorse hotel courtesy of Northern Vision Development
• One night of aurora viewing for two with Northern Tales Travel Services
Rules and restrictions:
• Valid for travel September 3, 2019 – April 6, 2020
• Blackout dates apply: Oct. 11 – 14, 2019; Nov. 8 – 11, 2019; Dec. 13, 2019 – Jan. 06, 2020; Mar. 13 – 30, 2020.
• The recipient will be required to pay the Airport Improvement Fee, Security Fee, Fuel Surcharge and taxes applicable to the route selected at the time of booking
• All reservations are based on availability at time of booking.
• This prize has no cash value and cannot be exchanged or refunded
Check out the beautiful custom Pashmina scarves for the 2019 BlueShore Mother’s Day Run. Every mom that finishes receives one of these jacquard weave scarves with a gorgeous Bohemia pattern. “Pashmina” means “superior wool” in Persia - it is softer and a higher quality than Cashmere.
What a great gift to celebrate our moms!
Register by March 31st and you will be entered in an amazing draw for a trip for 2 to the Yukon thanks to our partners Air North, Yukon's Airline. The trip will include round-trip airfare, hotel and activities (a value of over $2000) – what an experience! Only those who have registered will be eligible so register now
Welcome Air North and Di Morelli!
Air North, Yukon's Airline - founded in 1977 - has won praise for its authentic Yukon hospitality from travellers around the globe. In just over ten years the airline has flown more than a million passengers on its Boeing 737 fleet between Whitehorse, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton - and recently added flights between Whitehorse and Kelowna, Yellowknife and Ottawa. Air North serves scheduled destinations in the Yukon and Northwest Territories, and offers charter services throughout North America (excluding Hawaii). One in fifteen Yukoners, including the Vuntut Gwitchin First Nation, hold an equity or employment stake in Air North, Yukon's Airline.
For more info visit flyairnorth.com
Di Morelli Skin Care Products is a Vancouver based, medical grade skin care line with a focus on creating healthy, beautiful skin through simple, easy to follow regimens. The line consists of eight unique, results-driven products that can be combined to treat virtually any skin condition, and prevent future damage in the skin.
To learn more about Di Morelli, visit www.dimorelli.com
We have some great new products in line for the 2017 Race Gift Bags...
Some of the gifts included in your 2017 K-Bro Tote Bag will be:
...and more to be announced!