Get Moving on Mother’s Day Contest!
Click here to see all the winners and to see the photos!
This Sunday, May 10th - Great Prizes!
In celebration of Mother’s Day we are encouraging everyone to get active this Sunday! Even though we can’t all get together, let’s run, walk, dance, yoga, garden – whatever gets us moving – and you could win some amazing prizes.
To be entered into the draw, simply share a photo of you being active on this special day, even better if it’s with your mom. Remember to please follow your local social distancing guidelines.
Everyone is eligible whether you have participated in the BlueShore Mother’s Day Run presented by The Westin Bayshore or not. If you have a race shirt from this year or the previous two years, please wear it in your photo!
Some of the prizes include:
· Westin Bayshore Wellness Package: Two-night stay, special wellness gift, breakfast for 2 and a yoga class for 2 (either on-water or in-studio) plus a guided run with a Westin Run Concierge
· VIP Run Weekend in Banff: Two-night stay, dinner for two, and 2 VIP entries into the 2021 Banff Marathon, Half Marathon or 10K
· Wellness Gift Basket from BlueShore Financial
· Running Shoes from LadySport
· Impact Magazine Fitness Package including a Fitbit and other great fitness gear
· A delicious Lindt Chocolate Gift Package
· Pinnacle Fitness Run Gear Package
· And more…
We are looking forward to your Mother’s Day photos!
· Photos must be taken on Sunday, May 10th and uploaded or submitted by Wednesday, May 13th, 2020
· Photos must include images of people being active
· Photos should be shared on Instagram with the hashtag #runmomrunvan or tagged on Facebook @runmomrunvan
· Alternatively, photos can be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Social distancing guidelines as specified by local health authorities must be followed
· One entry per person is allowed
· Prize will be awarded to the person who sends in the photo; only one prize will be awarded irrespective of the number of people in the photo
· By entering, entrants agree that the photo can be used for future event promotions
· Entrants must have rights and authorities of the photo that is submitted
· The contest is open to everyone and no purchase is necessary
· Prizes have an approximate retail value between ten Canadian dollars (CDN $10.00) and one thousand, five hundred Canadian dollars (CDN $1500.00)
· Prizes must be accepted as awarded