Early Bird Registration Extended Until January 31st, 2017!
|EVENT||EARLY||EARLY||REGULAR||REGULAR||LAST MINUTE*||LAST MINUTE*|
Now - Jan 31st
|Now - Jan 31st||Jan 31st - May 11th||Jan 31st - May 11th||May 12th - 14th||May 12th- 14th|
· Online registration is available until Thursday, May 11th at 10:00pm (unless race limit is reached)
· *LAST MINUTE registration is available at the Race Pack Pick-up on Friday May 12th from 1:00pm-7:00pm and Saturday, May 13th from 9am until 5pm (unless race limit is reached).
· *Race day registration is available at the race from 7:30-8:00am (unless race limit is reached). Please note that not all Race Bag goodies will be available at registration on Race Day. Registration prior to race day is recommended.
· The price shown above does not include GST or an online processing fee.
· Adult: 12 years and older (age as of December 31st in the event year)
· Child: 6 - 11 years old (age as of December 31st in the event year) **
** Children 6-11 years old will receive race technical shirt, race number and timing, but will not receive the same items in the gift bag that the adults receive
· Children under 6 are FREE and no registration necessary (age as of December 31st in the event year) ***
*** Children under 6 will be able to run/walk if accompanied by a parent, but will not receive commemorative event items, race number, timing or gift bag
Buy A Registration As A Gift
Give the gift of fitness and fun to your family member, friend or loved one for the holiday season. Participants can purchase a gift registration for any distance (3k, 5k or 10k) during their own registration and gift it to anyone they wish by sending it to them on their special day. Not running? You can still purchase a gift registration for anyone you choose!
How Does it Work?
After purchasing the gift entry you will receive an email containing a specific code that you can send on to the recipient on their special day for them to redeem and register. The recipient will not know you have purchased them a gift (the entry) until you send them the code. You can send the code to the recipient in an e-mail or include it as part of an electronic gift card. You can also print off the code and include it in a traditional card as well (ie, paper Christmas card, Birthday card, etc). A great gift for Christmas, birthdays or to celebrate any special day!
What You Get! …
The best Gift Bag EVER! Filled with amazing goodies, the 2016 participants received Lindt chocolate,
Powerbar products, Rocky Mountain Soap, Fairmont Lotion, and more…
- Beautiful commemorative Technical Race Shirt with your Race Package
- Early registration bonus of a technical training shirt first 200 registrants!
- A custom Pashmina Scarf at the finish line for all Moms
- Champagne draws – last year 200 participants received a 375ml bottle of Moet and Chandon Champagne!
- Beautiful run venue – Stanley Park and the Seawall finishing at the Olympic Flames!
- Race Expo with clinics and demonstrations by Olympians, Celebrities and local experts
- Fun treats, kid’s activities and spoiling of mom’s at the Finish Line Celebration
- Options to add Mamma Mia Dinner, Brunch Celebration, Spa and Hotel packages
- Valuable draw prizes
- Pre-Race Group Zumba and music for warm-up
- Fun Aid Stations: With water and electrolyte drink and lots of cheering!
- Chip timing and live results on race day
- Medals for podium finishers
- Free shuttle busses
- Safe and professionally managed event
- Incredible support from local sport/charity groups – who receive a portion of proceeds from each event
- Post-race snacks and recovery nutrition
- Bragging rights & annual stories to tell