Online registration is now closed.
Registration for the race is still available in person at the race pack pick up:
Friday 3pm-7pm - Fairmont Waterfront Hotel (900 Canada Place Way)
Saturday 9am-5pm - Fairmont Waterfront Hotel (900 Canada Place Way)
|May 6-8th||May 6-8th|
· Online registration is available until Thursday, May 6th at 10:00pm (unless race limit is reached)
* Last Minute registration is available at the Race Pack Pick-up on Friday May 6th from 3pm-7pm and on Saturday, May 7th from 9am until 5pm (unless race limit is reached). Race day registration is available at the race from 7:30-8:00am (unless race limit is reached). Please note that not all Race Bag goodies will be available at registration on Race Day. Registration prior to race day is recommended.
· The price shown above does not include GST or an online processing fee.
· Adult: 12 years and older (age as of December 31st in the event year).
· Child: 6 - 11 years old (age as of December 31st in the event year) **
** Children 6-11 years old will receive race technical shirt, race number and timing, but will not receive the same items in the gift bag that the adults receive
· Children under 6 are FREE and no registration necessary (age as of December 31st in the event year) ***
*** Children under 6 will be able to run/walk if accompanied by a parent, but will not receive commemorative event items, race number, timing or gift bag
What You Get! …
- The best Gift Bag EVER! Filled with amazing goodies, the 2015 participants received Lindt chocolate, Powerbar products, Rocky Mountain Soap, Fairmont Gold Body Lotion, and more…
- Commemorative Running Gloves for first 500 registrants!
- Beautiful commemorative Technical Race Shirt
- A custom Pashmina Scarf at the finish line for all Moms
- Moet Champagne draws – last year 200 participants received a 375ml bottle of Moet Champagne!
- Beautiful run venue – Stanley Park and the Seawall finishing at the Olympic Flames!
- Race Expo with clinics and demonstrations by Olympians, Celebrities and local experts
- Fun treats and activities at the Finish Line
- Options to add Mamma Mia Dinner, Brunch Celebration, Spa and Hotel packages
- Valuable draw prizes
- Fun Aid Stations: With water and electrolyte drink and lots of cheering!
- Chip timing and live results on race day
- Medals for podium finishers
- Safe and professionally managed event
- Incredible support from local sport/charity groups – who receive a portion of proceeds from each event
- Post-race snacks and recovery nutrition
- Bragging rights & annual stories to tell