Registration Now Open!
|EVENT||EARLY||EARLY||REGULAR||REGULAR||LAST MINUTE*||LAST MINUTE*|
Now - Dec 31st
|Now - Dec 31st||Jan 1st - May 11th||Jan 1st - May 11th||May 12th - 14th||May 12th- 14th|
· Online registration is available until Thursday, May 11th at 10:00pm (unless race limit is reached)
· *LAST MINUTE registration is available at the Race Pack Pick-up on Friday May 12th from 1:00pm-7:00pm and Saturday, May 13th from 9am until 5pm (unless race limit is reached).
· *Race day registration is available at the race from 7:30-8:00am (unless race limit is reached). Please note that not all Race Bag goodies will be available at registration on Race Day. Registration prior to race day is recommended.
· The price shown above does not include GST or an online processing fee.
· Adult: 12 years and older (age as of December 31st in the event year)
· Child: 6 - 11 years old (age as of December 31st in the event year) **
** Children 6-11 years old will receive race technical shirt, race number and timing, but will not receive the same items in the gift bag that the adults receive
· Children under 6 are FREE and no registration necessary (age as of December 31st in the event year) ***
*** Children under 6 will be able to run/walk if accompanied by a parent, but will not receive commemorative event items, race number, timing or gift bag
Early Registration Promotion!
Buy A Registration As A Gift
What You Get! …
The best Gift Bag EVER! Filled with amazing goodies, the 2016 participants received Lindt chocolate,
Powerbar products, Rocky Mountain Soap, Fairmont Lotion, and more…
- Beautiful commemorative Technical Race Shirt with your Race Package
- Early registration bonus of a technical training shirt first 200 registrants!
- A custom Pashmina Scarf at the finish line for all Moms
- Champagne draws – last year 200 participants received a 375ml bottle of Moet and Chandon Champagne!
- Beautiful run venue – Stanley Park and the Seawall finishing at the Olympic Flames!
- Race Expo with clinics and demonstrations by Olympians, Celebrities and local experts
- Fun treats, kid’s activities and spoiling of mom’s at the Finish Line Celebration
- Options to add Mamma Mia Dinner, Brunch Celebration, Spa and Hotel packages
- Valuable draw prizes
- Pre-Race Group Zumba and music for warm-up
- Fun Aid Stations: With water and electrolyte drink and lots of cheering!
- Chip timing and live results on race day
- Medals for podium finishers
- Free shuttle busses
- Safe and professionally managed event
- Incredible support from local sport/charity groups – who receive a portion of proceeds from each event
- Post-race snacks and recovery nutrition
- Bragging rights & annual stories to tell